Blue Charty dress
Brand Lou Hopper
A pretty summer frock of lightweight stretch jersey, in a patchwork of blue and yellow leaflet and grey and turquoise opium prints. The dress has a deep 'v' neckline both front and back, which is edged with a band of the emerald green pebble print and there is a green 'modesty panel' at the front. The empire line band is a wide panel, also picked out in the green pebble print.
• Empire line cut, with A-line skirt.
• Please note: Olkapolka sizing is usually quite generous. It is worth choosing a size smaller than you would normally wear.
• Measures approx. 102 cm from shoulder to hem.
• 95% viscose, 5% spandex.
• Machine washable on a gentle cycle.
• Designed and hand screen printed in South Africa, on South African fabric.