Charcoal Landscape skirt
The beauty of this skirt is in the attention to detail and the mid calf length.
It has the trademark deep stretch waistband and an all over patterned skirt, featuring a melée of landscape elements, such as mountain peaks, sunflower suns, trees, leafs and swirling seeds, all printed in white on a charcoal grey background. One of the suns is hand embroidered. The lower part of the skirt is trimmed with a strip of dark grey ribbon.
• Mid calf length, A-line cut.
• Sizes: 8-14
• Please note: Olkapolka sizing is usually quite generous. It is worth choosing a size smaller than you would normally wear.
• Length from waist to hem: approx. 72cm
• 95% cotton, 5% spandex.
• Machine washable on a gentle cycle.
• Designed and hand screen printed in South Africa, on South African fabric.